The New York Produce Show and Conference is literally upon us. As we wrote before, we thought it might be helpful to maintain a roundup of some of the pieces we’ve written about the upcoming event.
This is the last round-up before the event.
For those whose schedule allows, we urge you to take a look at these articles as you are bound to find value that will justify making a trip to the event.
Remember, you can learn more about the event here.
And you can register right here.
Yet whether you can attend or not, we think attention to these 19 articles is worthwhile. Obviously, we can’t begin to profile all that is going on at the show, yet just what is here suggests a body of work that wrestles with many of the challenges the industry faces. Local, organic, traceability, increasing consumption — all this is discussed, and it is combined with a trade show and cooking demos, educational component and networking events.
This is just Year One. Both at The Eastern Produce Council and PRODUCE BUSINESS, we are certainly hoping to get input and feedback that will let us do a better job next year.
But if you read the articles below, you will also realize that we have put together a formidable event. We hope you will come and experience it.
Roundup of articles:
1) New Event Planned For 2010: Eastern Produce Council And PRODUCE BUSINESS Announce The New York Produce Show And Conference
2) New York Metro’s Economy Is 12th Largest In The World
3) Retail “Thought Leaders” Panel Announced For The New York Produce Show And Conference
4) Famed Food Writer Joan Nathan To Speak At New York Produce Show And Conference
5) A New Hypothesis On Local:
To Boost Sales, Sell It Through Supermarkets… Cornell’s Miguel Gomez Previews His Upcoming Talk At The New York Produce Show And Conference
6) Rutger’s Professor Ramu Govindasamy To Speak Out At The New York Produce Show And Conference…Research On Asian And Hispanic Produce Marketing On The East Coast Identifies A Profitable Opportunity
7) Research To Be Unveiled At The New York Produce Show And Conference Shows ‘Local’ Preference Versus Organic
8) Rooftop Farm Just Part Of The New York Experience
9) Exciting Spouse/Companion Program Highlighted At The New York Produce Show And Conference
10) Professors From Cornell And Arizona State Universities To Unveil Generic Produce Promotion Research Results At New York Produce Show And Conference
11) PTI Voice Pick Code Solution May Propel Progress, While Presentation By Gary Fleming At New York Produce Show And Conference Offers Path For Fragmented New York Region Closer To Compliance
12) New York Produce Show And Conference Retains DMA Solutions For Consumer-Influencer Outreach
13) Pundit Mailbag — Professor John Stanton’s Presentation At New York Produce Show And Conference ‘Worth The Registration Fee Alone’
14) When In New York… Meet The Vegetable Butcher At Mario Batali’s Eataly
15) Tour To New Philadelphia Wholesale Produce Market Offers A Glimpse Into The Future Of Produce Wholesaling In America
16) New York Produce Show And Conference Enlists Services Of Lewis & Neal To Educate Influential Bloggers And Media About The Industry
17) Top Chef Camille Beccera To Cook Up Produce Dishes At The New York Produce Show And Conference
18) Hunts Point Produce Market Unveils New Marketing/PR Campaign At The New York Produce Show And Conference